Planning to start own pharma franchise or pharma PCD? If so, here is the procedure and documents required to operate a valid pharma franchise company in India for a pharma PCD franchise Company. The article sheds light predominantly on the licenses that a wholesale pharma business needs in order to run a pharma franchise company in India.
The pharmaceutical sector of India is known to offer bright business opportunities partly due to the fact that the Indian pharmaceutical industry is a rising star with a great future ahead of it. The exponential growth has catapulted the best pharma companies in India into the orbit of success. This demands more workforce and business minds to become a part of the industry to help it grow further. With infinite opportunities that have seemingly no end, there is the possibility for everyone involved to grow and enjoy mutual trust and benefits.
What are the necessary legal requisites for Starting a Pharma Franchise Company in India?
One domain that stands out as a lucrative business avenue is a wholesale pharmacy. By becoming a wholesale pharmacist with your own pharma franchise company in India, you could open vast growth prospects for yourself without much investment on your part. But do not forget to get a wholesale pharmaceutical drug license which is the first and foremost requirement. In order to work with the best pharma companies in India, you must establish your authenticity by acquiring a valid drug license.
Wondering how to get one, huh? Well, allow us to help you out. Below we have listed the legal requirements of operating a pharma PCD franchise in Chandigarh and elsewhere for a pharma PCD franchise company.
- Getting a drug license from the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) is mandatory.
- To qualify for the license, you must hold a valid diploma or a degree in pharmacy from an accredited university or college.
- Professionals with a few years of experience have a better chance at making a successful start.
- GST number is mandatory.
The Approved List of Documents
- A signed Application Form
- Cover letter stating the purpose of your Application
- A Declaration Form
- Proof confirming the Payment towards License Fee
- An outline of the site plan
- Proof indicating facility ownership
- A non-conviction affidavit signed by the partners and directors.
- Partnership deed and company incorporation certificate.
Visit Pharmafranchiseeindia.com to learn more about starting a pharma PCD franchise in Chandigarh. Get in touch at +919888885364 to avail exciting business opportunities from the 3rd party manufacturing pharmaceuticals company in India.